Thursday, July 10, 2014

Shuttle Service & Camper Contact Information

The Amelia Island Transportation & Shuttle Service will be serving The Dental Health Educator's Camp. Call ahead for pre-arrangements for group prices (904) 753-6480 or you may reach them at driveme@ameliaislandtransportation.com to contact them via email. You do not need a car when you are at camp. Our hotel is located in a historic quaint town with numerous restaurants and shops. If you choose to rent a car, there are car rental agencies right at Jacksonville airport (JAX)the cars are right there at the airport.
Also, if you would like to contact other campers regarding carpooling from the airport etc or any other camp information, yo can find each other's contact information on the roster. This avoids posting your email contact on the blog if you prefer.

See you all soon!

15 comments:

Joanne N said...

I arrive on Saturday 8/10 at 6:55 if anyone is coming in then. Let me know
Joanne Noto
Cabrillo College
Calif

Unknown said...

I am arriving at 7pm on 8/6 if anyone would like to share a ride.
Roberta Wirth

Anonymous said...

I arrive on Thursday, August 8th at 2:35 p.m. if anyone is available to share a shuttle.

bdemers@ecpi.edu

Anonymous said...

Sorry--make that Thursday, August 7th at 2:35 p.m.

bdemers@ecpi.edu

Jennifer Sherry said...

I arrive on Sat. Aug 9th at 4:17 PM in JAX if anyone wants to share a ride. Thank you.

Jennifer Sherry
SIUC
clnteth@siu.edu

Anonymous said...

Kim Porter said...
I will be arriving on Wednesday August 6th @ 5:15 pm if anyone is interested in sharing a ride.
Please email me at

kporter69@ivytech.edu

Also have a morning flight out on Saturday the 9th if anyone is leaving then to share.



Anonymous said...

Arriving 8pm Wednesday, August 5th.
If anyone is interested in sharing a ride around that time contact me at bealej@kellogg.edu

Anonymous said...

I will be arriving around 2pm on Friday, August 8th.

crystal s.
Lincoln, ne

cstuhr@southeast.edu

Anonymous said...

Mary McGurn
I am arriving around 11:30AM on August 4th.
maryfmcgurn@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I will arrive at 5:45 p.m on Thursday August 7th and leave on Monday August 11th. I will need to head to the airport by 1:30ish. Please let me know if anyone wants to share a ride.
Judy P with Hawkeye College

DeAnna said...

I will be arriving on Wednesday the 6th at 5:20 and my flight leaves on Friday the 8th at 8:40am. Let me know if you would like to share a shuttle.

ddavis@pulaskitech.edu

Anonymous said...

I arrive on Mon., 8/4 at 9 p.m. If anyone else is flying in that late and needs a ride, I am happy to offer one.

Nina
Bellingham Tech College, WA

Anonymous said...

I am arriving 8/4 at 5 pm if anyone would like to share a shuttle ride to the hotel.

Mary Manning
Hostos CC

Julie Dokken said...

I am arriving Wed. Aug. 6 at 6:15 pm and leaving Tuesday Aug. 12 at 6:45 pm. I see several people arriving around the time I will be and would like to share the shuttle with you if possible.
Julie Dokken
julie.dokken@ntcmn.edu

Airport Taxi Newton MA said...

Great blog.
Thank you for sharing this very nice post, please keep continue the sharing of this types of information.
Taxi services Weston MA


Blog Archive